Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Students
General Rules For Maintainance Of Discipline
- Admitted students must abide by the Rules and Regulations as prescribed by the College Authority. Violations may lead to disciplinary actions like compulsory transfer, expulsion etc.
- Students must attend the classes in College Uniform.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited inside the College Campus. Anybody found indulged in ragging will have to face disciplinary action. Moreover, ragging is considered as an illegal activity.
- Use of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited in the College Campus. Violations may lead to disciplary action.
- Students residing in the College Hostel have to follow the rules prescribed by the Hostel and the Teacher-in-charge appointed therein.
- At the time of Admission it is mandatory to submit the undertaking by the student along with guardian declaration form.
Uniform For Degree Students
- For Boys : White shirts and navy blue pants.
- For Girls : White chaddar with navy blue border, muga or muga colour mekhela and navy blue blouse/ white churidar kurta with navy blue border and pant with navy blue dupatta.
For HS Students
- For Boys : Sky blue shirts and black pants.
- For Girls : Sky blue blouse, white chaddar with sky blue border and muga or muga colour mekhela/sky blue churidar top, black pant and dupatta.
- Wearing of college Badge is mandatory for both boys and girls.
- The dates of Sessional Examinations of HS and Semester Classes will be notified in the General Notice Board of the College in the due course of time.
- The Final Examinations of HS First Year and Second Year Class and End Semesters will be held as per the schedule declared by the AHSEC/DU respectively.
- Academic Calendar, Class Routine and Holiday List will be provided at the time of Admission.
- The provision of free admission scheme for economically backward students ( below the annual income of 1.00 lakh) from the Govt. of Assam as per rule.
- The fee structure is subject to modification under Government notification.
Copyright © 2022 Dikhowmukh College